Friday, December 12, 2014

The Definition Of Insanity


The definition of insanity..."Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result" Mark Twain (Or Einstein, or some chick according to this article:p http://www.news.hypercrit.net/2012/11/13/einstein-on-misattribution-i-probably-didnt-say-that/)
You'd think I would have learned this after my ordeal with the church and people parroting the same tired things to me from the church when they see me. 

Today I saw a lady I barely knew from church, and of course she said "How ARE you? I haven't seen you in such a LONG time!~ So, I gave her the card to my blog, said if your curious about why you haven't seen me, its in my blog...I said some things, and she totally didn't  get it. 

She sais "You need to be positive and happy" 

I said This has NOTHING to do with being positive or negative, it is about what they did to me. (That is here if you are curious:http://songsofaletheia.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-road-less-traveledmy-nightmare-of.html)

And I AM happy. 

EVERY time I see a member who knew me from church they say in such a strange way "How are you" and it feels like somebody has died, like I'm at my own funeral or something... 

Then she said "BUT you NEED TO BE HAPPY!

Oh...face palm!!!

It is so arrogant to me that someone may think they are better off than me and happier just BECAUSE they are Mormon.

As if they have the patent on happiness.

I don't think so!!

I need to say hello if I have to and freaking MOVE AWAY FROM THE MORMON...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment