Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Comprende'?

Sometimes when I write…I do it as if people are in the know…like they are in on the joke that at times  seems to have been my OLD life. But they’re not.

Your not.:p

Hopefully my last blogs have made sense, as I think my mother’s box that she sent me put me into spiral mode for a bit.

When I lived at my parents’ house, my sister told me that I would be talking about one thing, and then ...suddenly race off in a totally different direction.

I think that because my life with my parents didn’t make sense and was so crazy, I felt like I had to fit every little bit of information about absolutely everything into whatever I was talking about.

I felt back then like I had to prove my point by shoving as much information into the conversation that I thought I had which ALSO at times didn’t make any sense at all to anyone but me. :P

My mind just moves too fast.

There are times that I catch myself writing something out, and my brain thinks the word, but my fingers on the keyboard skips over the word and the next thing I know, I’ve written down a sentence that I understand, but no one else does. :p

I thought I had grown out of it, but I just looked through the "Pandoras Box" blog and realized that I reverted right back to the old days, for the moment.

If that’s what’s just happened, hopefully I’ll explain myself better next time…Good thing there are editors out there.

By the time I get my whole “Unbreakable” book finished I’ll definitely have one go through it.:P

No comments:

Post a Comment