Thursday, July 18, 2019

Man Killed By Police In Tacoma Washington: His Daughters Response (The man I and My Friends Spoke To At The Candlelight Vigil Hours Before His Death)

I am so glad that at least I got to meet this man (Will)  in the last moments of his life and speak to him. I will never forget how passionate he was.

So glad that I was determined to go to the The Tacoma concentration camp  (well, they are concentrating certain people with brown skin in those camps... that IS a concentration camp, and it HAS been done to death in history. The first one was in Cuba ) 

He was at that horrible place to protest holding the people inside. 

I don’t care what anyone else says...this man was a beautiful soul who felt deeply and cared more than anyone will ever know. I may not agree with what he did, but talking to him with his sign that said "Never Again" I could tell that he CARED that people are suffering. I will always remember how loving and especially passionate he was about those people being held inside the center.

This is what his daughter said about her father.

https://www.kuow.org/stories/his-heart-was-tender-and-large-daughter-of-antifa-killed-at-northwest-detention-center-reflects-on-his-life?fbclid=IwAR32hj53JAPnNl7QFQ9sf4fgn5AfVzVN9PUwKbGtnktuInAq-NkheSgVxpY

No comments:

Post a Comment