Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mom, the pandoras box and EMDR on my father bringing me to a mental hospital


I did EMDR today on my father bringing me to a mental hospital to scare me, and was feeling pretty enthused about writing about it today, till somebody I know called and said my mother called her.  
Instantly my “Danger” antennae went up.
In December my mother had tried to send a package full of old pictures, things I would rather forget , and she told somebody done somebody wrong song (Ok, its getting harder every time to think up a name:P and I am in a silly mood:P) that it somehow got sent to my old address.
That the truth is my mother really DOES know my new address is a whole other big ball a big freakin wax.
I have gotten birthday cards, Mother’s day cards, my husband’s birthday cards. AT MY NEW ADDRESS.
She used to send me these sappy, full of things to try to manipulate me cards, but when she realized that didn’t work, now she just sends cards to my husband for his birthday. Things like “To a wonderful Son In Law” and when my daughter lived at home “To a Wonderful Granddaughter”. On each card.
Ok. I get it. She’s trying to tell me I suck. For a lot of people in a normal family situation this would be hard to understand. Its her way of trying to manipulate me.
Well who’s harassing who?(And with a husband who has a restraining order against him, she’s learned from a master, I am really honestly sad to say.)  I told her she’s going to get a cease and desist letter the next time she harassed me in a text message when I realized after all these years, I still have her cell phone #.
She thinks I’m kidding?  Wait till she gets the letter!
So if that package sent in December to my old address never got to me she said to she who shant be named that  “years of photographs would be lost”. Boo hoo. Big deal. That’s a part of my life that I’d rather forget. What, was I supposed to feel bad?
Pictures of me and my so called “dad” that I don’t have to look at? Nooooot a problem.:)
Again, now I hear suddenly from someone who now will remain completely nameless that my mother called, that after 3 months that mysteriously, the people who have the package at my old address called my mother, wanting the package to get to the right place.  I don’t even know if that’s true. (But I CAN get in contact with the people who live at my old house and find out.)
So, when my husband got home from work and found out about the call from my mother to she who I will not name (SHe didn't ask me to make her nameless but I am realizing her name on this page isn't a good thing and I want to protect her) about the package, he said “Let’s go to the old house and find out RIGHT now if it’s true or not that they called her. Then you’ll know if they called your mother, or if she’s lying”.
Well I found out that it IS true, (when I went  to the old address we had lived at) they called, ( I also told the people there the entire situation so my mother or father can NEVER snow them again…good heck… my parents are STILL trying to control me…and this time through complete strangers????Who live in my old house? What the FRAK????)
So… they DID call my mother, but there’s a catch.
  When I went to our old house, the people who now lived there gave me a letter they had opened from my mother that said “Current resident”.  My mother sent a letter to that address with a sob story about how “her daughter has decided to estrange herself (Nice word mommie dearest!) from us”.  I saw my mother had written down their phone # too, and MY NEW address, which I already knew she had . This just proves that she lied to this mystery person about them just calling her. My mother instigated the whole thing. WITH COMPLETE STRANGERS.

I ripped up the letter up before I read anything else.  They (The people who lived there) gave the pictures to me but the entire box is sitting smoldering in my garden.
Hey, at least it can put some good stuff in the soil and feed my plants instead of dragging me
down. It’s an old part of my life. I have moved on.
NOW...
Not long ago, someone wrote on this blog saying that someone "told my mother to write to the "current resident". This person said she told me that, but I remember what she told me. That fact didn't even enter the conversation.

Whether she is telling the truth or not there is only one thing that really matters. My MOTHER involved complete strangers telling them her daughter was "estranged", gave them their phone # of all things to talk to those complete strangers about her estranged daughter. WHY??? Because my mother IS chaos. SHE is the one who sent the letter. No one forced her.
My mother the detective.
She always SO prided herself on being one. But when the family gave me the package and letter, I now knew the WHOLE story. Some detective she is…
So, I have her caught red handed lying to she who can't be named (Ok they didn't ask to be nameless but again...I'm trying to be creative- and protect them)... Again…now I have PROOF. She LIED. I guess I could look at it as mother conveniently left out that she wrote them a letter instigating the whole thing.
Yee haw! Monster Mama on the loose! Mommie dearest to the rescue!:p
She just can’t let this go!
When I was young she told me that I would be the one to take care of her and that I would never leave her alone. Spoon fed brainwashing. That’s what that was.
I have said before that they are chaos and where there isn’t any, they create it. No thanks. I have a pretty peaceful life…until they wham bam themselves smack dab into a life that’s NOT theirs to get into.
Well guess what? My so called parents can stay in their own little dust devil until the big ol wad of dust settles and she revs herself up again! Damn woman!! Good heck. You’d think my life was a soap opera.
Nope, Never again.
Burn baby burn.
Well at least this isn’t as bad as exploding rolls. Lol (Ok…I’m trying  to make light of a crappy situation…lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment