Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Burn Baby Burn! (The King Triton/ Little Mermaid incident.)

You ever had a flashback?
I just did.  I was standing way across the room when it happened...
It’s a good thing, because an exploding dish of rising rolls flew past me.
Now whether it was the rolls rising that made it explode or the fact that I had turned on the burner under the rising rolls to make Mozzarella cheese (How I would do that is anyone’s guess ;p) I heard a loud KABOOM! And turned to see projectiles whizzing off in every direction.
Oops.:p
Atomic bomb glass pan? Terrorist plot?
Nah, just me. lol
 This rivals the time that the oven was off and I put my 5 year old daughters fully frosted cake with the Little Mermaid and King Triton in it.
The cake was inside the oven ( I was hiding it from my daughter ) and somehow the oven got turned on.
I opened the oven to find a flaming King Triton and a melting Little Mermaid... lol (I had worked SO hard on that cake!) And all I could smell was burned rubber.
What was even worse was all the little kindergarteners in my daughter's class were standing behind me screaming watching King Triton burn...
That was when I decided Whitney would never invite her entire class to her birthday party ever again .;p

No comments:

Post a Comment