Monday, September 30, 2013

GMO LABELING PAMPHLETS GOING OUT ARE A LIE!! WASHINGTON VOTERS- READ, SEE WHAT YOU THINK, and REPOST! The internet is FREE BABY...WE can change the WORLD and don't have to pay a CENT:) All the other states, hell...the WORLD...get ready for the same... EDUCATE YOURSELF!

WASHINGTON VOTERS WHO GOT THE GMO PAMPHLET ...LETS GET THIS VIRAL!!!! IMAGINE WHAT WE CAN DO ONLINE...Here is the TRUTH WHERE THEY ARE SPREADING LIES...PLEASE READ AND REDISTRIBUTE IF YOU SEE THIS-YES ON GMO LABELING DOES NOT HAVE THE MONEY THE BIG BUSINESSES DO TO SEND PAMPHLETS TELLING LIES (MONSANTO- PEPSI- BAYER ETC...)..SERIOUSLY...GET THE WORD OUT!!

http://truth-out.org/news/item/18385-13-lies-gmo-labeling-opponents-are-pushing-to-keep-people-in-the-dark

PLEASE...READ this...see what you think, and then repost! EVERY voter (I am thinking because everyone I talked to got one) NEEDS TO SEE THIS! Don't let them DUPE US like they did in California...if everyone posts this we can get the word out and change everything because ONLINE IS FREE BABY!! THEY CAN'T STOP US!!
  •  
     I AM THINKING EVERYONE SHOULD POST THIS...GMO LABELING VOTING IS GOING TO MANY, MANY STATES. PLEASE...READ AND REDISTRIBUTE.

  • AND THE STATES THAT DON'T HAVE VOTING ON IT YET... PLEASE... Educate yourself.
     
     
    This is as important and simple as...the FOOD that's going into your body.
    I know I for one want to know what I am putting into it.
     
    I guess I should stop talking in caps. ;p


     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment