Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Thoughts On The Person Who Posted The Genie and Aladdin Saying "Now you are free"

My thoughts on the person who posted The genie and Aladdin saying "Now you are free" 
Sad as it may be that he is gone- I wish that he would have stayed.

So many are saying that "saying he is free is glorifying suicide". I do not believe it is...whats done is done and it can't be turned back, no matter how much all of us wish we could. 

I believe that the person who posted it was trying to make the best of a unspeakably sad situation. 

They probably are horrified that it could be taken in such a bad way... 

As his daughter Zelda said "While I'll never, ever understand how he could be loved so deeply and not find it in his heart to stay", 

I like so many others wish he had stayed. We will never again get to see his genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment